How we protect your information.
Your privacy is very important to us.
You should continue reading to learn more about how we safeguard your info, what we do with it, and what options are available to you.
By using À La Chalk, you are accepting the practices described below, as well as our Golden Rules. 🙂
When using our website and submitting personal data to us, you may have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws.
For details, visit here.
While using À La Chalk (this website, alachalk.com), we retrieve different kinds of info to make your experience the best it can be:
When you create an account, we retrieve info like your username, name, email, and password that are required for everyone to enroll.
We may retrieve your payment info, like your payment method, billing address, credit card data or any related info if you make purchases on the site. Credit card transactions are processed through industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) by a third-party service provider (e.g. PayPal, Stripe, etc.).
We may retrieve data by using tools like ‘cookies’, ‘web beacons’ or third-party analytics software, which may stay on our servers or your computers & devices. You can prevent the use of these tools through your browser settings but understand you may not be able to access all of our services if you do.
Cookies are small data files sent from your browser to our servers anytime you access this site. They make your experience much more convenient by remembering who you are, like saving your login username & password or your latest search results.
Cookies also help us track what pages you visit, what you like, and how you use this site. Cookies do not access any of your private info.
Learn more about Cookies.
how we use your information.
À La Chalk uses your info to give you the most secure and customized experience. We use your info in these ways:
- To authenticate your account and grant you access to the services.
- We use your email to let you know of any mail notifications or any À La Chalk updates you subscribed or opted-in for.
- We may also use your email to notify you about promotional offers and account-related activities you subscribed or opted-in for, and such notifications may contain code for us to track the usage of these notifications.
- To retrieve demographic data about our members in order to customize content on À La Chalk. We may share this data with trusted third parties or advertisers but always on a private basis to protect your identity.
- To retrieve feedback and/or survey data from our members. This really helps our efforts to make À La Chalk better.
- In order to invite your friends to À La Chalk, we may offer you the ability to enter a friend’s email. We would then send a one-time email invite to that address and save your friend’s email in our database, as well as give them instructions on how to remove their name in the email invite.
- We may use your payment info to process your purchases. A third party processes your credit card transactions through industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES), and only use your private info for transactional purposes.
- To make À La Chalk more efficient with testing and troubleshooting, data analysis, research, product enhancements, and security upgrades.
ways to protect your info.
You have multiple options at your disposal to further protect your privacy.
- We make À La Chalk a digital fortress. Our security features work hard to protect your private info from public access, loss or any improper use and include (i) data encryption of personally identifiable and payment info (ii) Secure Socket Layer (SSL), and (iii) industry-standard encryption.
- Despite our commitment and confidence in your security, we are obligated to remind you that the internet is a big place with some unsavory individuals, therefore we cannot guarantee the safety of your info as it is sent between our servers and your computer. Any website on the internet has the same problems.
When using this site and submitting personal data to us, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws.
For details about your rights under the law, visit here.
This website, alachalk.com, may contain links to affiliate products, advertisers, and third-party websites that are specially chosen for your convenience.
When using these links and websites, you understand and agree to the following:
- We may earn a small commission if you click through a link and make a purchase on a third-party website.
- We only partner with programs that represent products we use ourselves and would personally recommend to our friends and family.
- We maintain affiliate relationships with a select group of programs, people or organizations. Currently, we are partnered with:Amazon Affiliate Program
- Commissions are used for website maintenance, customer giveaways, and to continue to offer you free and helpful resources.
- We only give our honest opinions from personal experiences with the product or service in question.
- The compensation we receive may influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog.
- Any blog post or page with affiliate links, sponsored content or advertising space will be marked as such.
- No blog post or page on this website contain any links or content that may represent a conflict of interest.
- Your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites are solely between you and the advertiser or third party.
- We are not liable and do not endorse or sponsor any content on such websites.
- We are not liable for your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites.
- We are not liable or responsible for loss or damage caused or in connection with your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites.
- We strive to be completely transparent with our partners and compensation agreements, so please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions.
- If you don’t agree with this Privacy Note (which you accept by using this website), do not register for an account or use this website in any way.
- By accessing or using À La Chalk, you agree to this Privacy Note and to receive it in electronic form. To withdraw this consent, you must cease using À La Chalk.
- We reserve the right to change this Privacy Note at any time.
- If you continue to use À La Chalk after we make any changes, you are acknowledging and accepting any and all changes to this Privacy Note.
- You should regularly review this Privacy Note.
- We may offer additional services or features and we can revise any existing services at our sole discretion, and this Privacy Note will apply to those as well. We can also stop offering any service at any time.
If you make purchases on chalkright.com you are agreeing to both privacy policies.
© 2021 | This website and all content and media are copyrighted by Bullet Everything LLC.
You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell or modify any portion without express written permission of À La Chalk. À La Chalk (alachalk.com) and ChalkRight (chalkright.com) are trade names and properties of Bullet Everything LLC.
By ‘We, Us, Our’ we are referring to Bullet Everything LLC.